Wednesday, March 17, 2010

More sake cups

Ok, Lisa, this post is just for you!

My cousins finally decided on what color they wanted the sake cups to be. Today... So, I wasn't trying to keep you in suspense at all. It wasn't my fault!!!

Now, I know that I threw at least 75 cups. 4 were glazed and sent to my cousin as test samples. However, when I counted the number of bisqued cups I had in my possession and added those 4 already mentioned, I came up with 68 cups. Some how 7 cups have disappeared. Not sure how.

I've already thrown and trimmed 19 more and did 12 more tonight (one might be disqualified because it was quite wobbly). My back started to ache and along with some pretty bad forearm pain, I decided to throw a bottle with the rest of the clay on my wheel and just leave it at 12 cups and one bottle tonight.

More trimming tomorrow and perhaps more throwing. Depends on this ole body o' mine.

1 comment:

  1. Well, first, I don't know how I missed this post... didn't come up in reader????

    But now that I'm here... it's great they've decided but WHAT color, woman??? ROFL!! Hope you've recovered over the last week!!

    ReplyDelete