Friday, September 19, 2014

New Product! Cthulhu mugs...

 Dark green Cthulhu mugs using Amaco Seaweed glaze
 Light green kawaii Cthulhu mugs using Western Autumn Green Art glaze


So, I am a super nerd/geek. I love Sci-fi and Fantasy (amongst other things like comics, Roman History, Art Deco...). By far though aliens, dragons, demons and faerie folk are some of the best sources of inspiration for me.

And so, I decided to make some Cthulhu mugs. If you don't know who that is, just google Cthulhu or H.P. Lovecraft. Now, I have to admit, I had a hard time reading H.P. Lovecraft's stories. However, since I started making these mugs and they are selling so well, I am going to have to get through them so I can understand the appeal of this Elder God who waits in the dark.

Now, you know that I have a hard time updating this blog. And I'm afraid that it won't get much better. At the end of September, I shall be taking part in an intense software engineering fellowship. I won't be able to make many pots or mugs during this 10 week program. Therefore, I am not producing anything for Christmas nor am I taking orders.

I do have one project that is for an art show in December. I'll try to keep that updated.

At any rate, I hope you will check back here around the New Year when I start producing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment