Tuesday, October 12, 2010

of egg cups and MORE bowls

First up, 8 trimmed and drying bowls. The previous 4 were sent out to bisque.

4 more bowls thrown. Total is now 16. I think I'm done with bowls for now.

At long last, Lisa's egg cups! Along with a jumbo egg. Lisa, I hope that you use large or medium sized eggs otherwise, they might teeter a bit hehe.
And finally, Emma's set. The black is actually a dark blue. The lighting is bad in my kitchen. The three white cups are a little big for eggs, so I decided to call them shot cups for Emma's husband.

1 comment:

  1. Squeeee!!!! They're lovely, ma'am!! And yes, I use large eggs. (I'm an America's Test Kitchen junkie and all their recipes call for large eggs, so that's all I buy!)

    I can almost taste my first soft boiled egg in them! Excuse for a brunch party!! :-)

    ReplyDelete