Sunday, May 1, 2011

Spring sale... done!

The Spring sale is done! It was not my best sale nor my worst. And is always the case, I never seem to sell as much as I like.

Oh well. It's all good. I have a few ideas that I want to work on such has a bird bath that is about a foot high. And I think it might be time to start another Tree Woman. This time this sculpture will be made for sale, not for my own personal enjoyment. It makes it easier to be detached and to keep myself motivated to work on it quickly and efficiently. I also have a few orders to do, such as pasta bowls for a friend in Texas.

I doubt I'll be working on any more wall hanging vases until I sell a few. And, I probably will make a few more vases that are around 12 inches high.

Keep following the blog to see what I'm up to. Oh, and if you have a Facebook account, please 'like' my page there. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment